This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Friday, February 24, 2012

studies / fodder

Some out-and-about sketching from this week.  I'm thrilled to have new art friends wherever I go, all fighting the good fight, content to sit and make slight motions of the arm and wrist, interspersed with light conversation (and occasional heavy drinking).  You're the best people I know, and you know exactly who you are.

Guy at the bottom left was pretty compelling in person, with his radar dish ears.

2 comments:

Esther Morales said...

I love these studies! Amazing!!

Dado Almeida said...

I´m glad all the Artists I´ve met (even virtually) are good people. That´s one of the joys of this carrer.

Paul, do you mean to write: Carmen Cianelli?